Victoria: Revolutions (often called Ricky by the community) is the expansion pack for Victoria: An Empire Under the Sun. It was released on August 17, 2006 through GamersGate, and on CD in October 2006.
- 15 extra years of game play, extending Victoria into the interbellum.
- An expanded tech tree to cover the interwar period, including aircraft and carriers.
- A DOOMSDAY converter which allows players to continue their game in Hearts of Iron II: Doomsday.
- A revamped election and politics system, adding a new level of realism to the game.
- A new ideology, fascism
- An overhauled military system, which will be linked with the player’s policy decisions.
- A new economic system that brings more realism through various economic models.
With this expansion, it is now possible to link Paradox's principal strategic games (Crusader Kings, Europa Universalis II, Victoria and Hearts of Iron II: Doomsday with Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon) into one nine-century long scenario lasting from 1066 to 1964. However, due to the great alternations in history likely to undergo in such a long playing time, conversion between the games might not work as expected.
Source: Wikipedia, "Victoria: An Empire Under the Sun", available under the CC-BY-SA License.