SNK Corporation (Shin Nihon Kikaku), officially branded as SNK, was a Japanese video game hardware and software company.
- On October 20, 1981, SNK Corporation of America was opened as the North American division.
- In 1985, SNK Home Entertainment was opened as a second North American division.
- On June 13, 2000, All American operations were closed.
- On October 30, 2001, Playmore bid for and was awarded SNK's intellectual rights.
- International offices were established in South Korea, Hong Kong, and the United States under the SNK NeoGeo name.
- On July 7, 2003, All international offices were consolidated into SNK Playmore Corporation.
- On April 25, 2016, SNK Playmore Corporation reverted back to the original SNK Corporation name.