Hide Content
Information
From gallery of BoardGameGeek
Primary Name
EMI Music Japan
Alternate Names
Toshiba EMI Limited
Toshiba Musical Industries
東芝音楽工業株式会社
Website
wrong website?
 Corrections
 Clone
 Customize View
xml RSS Feed 
Facebook Twitter Delicious Google
ObjectID: 14030
Hide Content
Description Edit | History

"The company was founded on October 1, 1960 as Toshiba Musical Industries (東芝音楽工業株式会社). From 1962, it licensed Columbia (UK) titles for release in Japan. After an injection of capital by Capitol EMI, EMI divested 50% in October 1973, and the name was changed to Toshiba EMI Limited. On October 3, 1994, the equity ratio of the company was changed, in which EMI divested 55%, and Toshiba divested the remaining 45%. On June 30, 2007, Toshiba Corporation sell the remaining 45% stakes in the company to EMI, which means EMI has owned 100% of Toshiba-EMI and the Japanese branch of EMI is renamed EMI Music Japan."

Source: Wikipedia, EMI Music Japan , available under the CC-BY-SA License.

Updating...
Thumbs Up {{hidecontent && 'Display' || 'Hide'}} Content
{{title}}
1 « Pg. {{module.params.pageid}} » {{data.config.endpage}}
No videos found
{{video.numrecommend}} {{video.title}} {{video.language}} {{video.username|truncate:"10"}} {{video.numcomments}}
Updating...
Thumbs Up {{hidecontent && 'Display' || 'Hide'}} Content
Images
1 « Pg. {{module.params.pageid}} » {{data.config.endpage}}
No images found
Updating...
Thumbs Up {{hidecontent && 'Display' || 'Hide'}} Content
{{data.config.moduletitle}}
{{subdomain_data.subdomainname}}: [Edit Front Page {{subdomain}}]
[] [Forums »] [Post »] [Search »]
1 « Pg. {{module.params.pageid}} » {{data.config.endpage}}
No threads found
{{thread.numrecommend}} {{thread.subject}}
Last Post {{thread.lastpostdate|truncate:"10"}} Posted {{thread.postdate|truncate:"10"}}
{{thread.user.username|truncate:"10"}} {{thread.numposts-1}}
Updating...
Thumbs Up {{hidecontent && 'Display' || 'Hide'}} Content
{{data.config.moduletitle}}
{{subdomain_data.subdomainname}}: [Edit Front Page {{subdomain}}]
[] [Forums »] [Post »] [Search »]
1 « Pg. {{module.params.pageid}} » {{data.config.endpage}}
No threads found
{{thread.numrecommend}} {{thread.subject}}
Last Post {{thread.lastpostdate|truncate:"10"}} Posted {{thread.postdate|truncate:"10"}}
{{thread.user.username|truncate:"10"}} {{thread.numposts-1}}
Hide Content
Linked Items
Pg. 1
Video Game: A.E.
Rank N/A
Num Ratings 0
Average Rating 0.00
Average Weight 0.00
Num Owned 1
Prev. Owned 0
For Trade 0
Want in Trade 0
Wishlist 0
Comments 0
Release Date 1982-00-00
Video Game: Bird Week
Rank N/A
Num Ratings 0
Average Rating 0.00
Average Weight 0.00
Num Owned 2
Prev. Owned 0
For Trade 0
Want in Trade 0
Wishlist 0
Comments 0
Release Date 1986-06-03
Video Game: Lucifer Ring
Rank N/A
Num Ratings 0
Average Rating 0.00
Average Weight 0.00
Num Owned 0
Prev. Owned 0
For Trade 0
Want in Trade 0
Wishlist 0
Comments 0
Release Date 1998-12-23
Video Game: Master of Monsters
Rank 2930
Num Ratings 6
Average Rating 9.25
Average Weight 0.00
Num Owned 10
Prev. Owned 1
For Trade 0
Want in Trade 0
Wishlist 1
Comments 1
Release Date 1989-00-00
Video Game: Master of Monsters: Neo Generations
Rank N/A
Num Ratings 0
Average Rating 0.00
Average Weight 0.00
Num Owned 0
Prev. Owned 0
For Trade 0
Want in Trade 0
Wishlist 0
Comments 0
Release Date 1996-10-25
Video Game: Super Back to the Future II
Rank N/A
Num Ratings 0
Average Rating 0.00
Average Weight 0.00
Num Owned 1
Prev. Owned 0
For Trade 0
Want in Trade 0
Wishlist 0
Comments 0
Release Date 1993-07-23
Video Game: Syvalion
Rank N/A
Num Ratings 0
Average Rating 0.00
Average Weight 0.00
Num Owned 0
Prev. Owned 0
For Trade 0
Want in Trade 0
Wishlist 0
Comments 0
Release Date 1988-00-00
Video Game: X-Kaliber 2097
Rank N/A
Num Ratings 2
Average Rating 7.12
Average Weight 0.00
Num Owned 6
Prev. Owned 1
For Trade 0
Want in Trade 0
Wishlist 1
Comments 0
Release Date 1994-02-11
Updating...
Thumbs Up {{hidecontent && 'Display' || 'Hide'}} Content
GeekLists
[Browse »] [Summary »]
1 « Pg. {{module.params.pageid}} » {{data.config.endpage}}
No lists found
{{list.numpositive}} {{list.title}} {{list.username|truncate:"10"}} {{list.numitems}}
{{list.lastreplydate|truncate:"10"}} {{list.postdate|truncate:"10"}}
Updating...
Thumbs Up {{hidecontent && 'Display' || 'Hide'}} Content
{{title}}
1 « Pg. {{module.params.pageid}} » {{data.config.endpage}}
No posts found
{{post.numpositive}} {{post.title}}
by
{{post.numcomments}}
Updating...
Thumbs Up {{hidecontent && 'Display' || 'Hide'}} Content
Web Links
1 « Pg. {{module.params.pageid}} » {{data.config.endpage}}
No Web Links Found
Link {{cat}} {{lang}}
{{weblink.postdate|truncate:"10"}}
Hide Content
Tags
Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]