9heads is a brazilian indie game developer. It started its first project, Vitrum, late 2011.
The 9heads team is composed of:
- Aymar A Vilas Boas Pescador Jr: Lead Programmer
- Henrique Balerini Elias: Game and Level Designer
- Daniel Zamudio Ernesto: 3d Artist and Animator
- Henrique Kluch: 3d Artist
- Ederson Grein: Programmer
- Marlon F Piloni Matos: 3d Artist
The decision to go indie (independent) made it free from a lot of chains, allowing creativity and quality to be ever present in its development process.
9heads also uses free programming libraries and engine such as Ogre3D and Bullet Physics proving that you can achieve very nice results with exceptional free/open-source stuff out there.
The company is working to deliver modern quality games to provide mind blowing challenges with very simple and clean gameplay, and above all, fun!
Source: The Developer Website.