In the fourth millennium, the Mandellian Empire of the Tau Ceti system is at war with the rebel army known as DWORF. And lucky you have been chosen for a dangerous solo mission to kill or capture the rebel leader, through mind-bending loops of time and space. But wait a minute. Just who are you anyway? And how did you even get here? Such secrets you must uncover if you are to unlock your destiny…
A newly written story by Brewin’, illustrated by Josh Wright.
An all new sci-fi epic set within an all new universe!
- Nominated for Best Game Writing – Freeplay Awards 2012
- Includes all the interactive reading and gameplay features found in the previous Gamebook Adventures titles, including an authentic e-book experience, realistic 3D dice rolling, automatic character sheet management, bookmarks and achievements.
- Original story by Brewin’, winner of international Writers’ Digest and Indie Excellence awards
- Beautifully illustrated in colour by Joshua Wright, with cover and menu art by Dan Maxwell.
- An exhilarating music score by Hanny Mohamed, world-renowned musician from Black Majesty.
- New battle mechanics such as ranged and vehicular combat.
- An innovative all new points-based skill system that is influenced by your own unique narrative. Choose the skills to suit your own playing style!
- A detailed star map with extensive annotations.
- An expansive encyclopaedia to cover everything from stars, planets and moons, to important personalities and organisations, to technology, to tips for survival, and more!
Read the story and be in charge of your destiny as you make the choices! Where to go? Who to trust? What to do? The choice is yours! Travel through times past, present and future, through far-flung worlds beyond your wildest imagination, to piece together a series of events that will amaze, amuse and entertain you!
Source: The Game Website.