From the back of the box:
January 17, 1991, 0100 hours, somewhere over Iraq. Your Tornado Squadron has received its instructions - to annihilate Saddam Hussein's airfields. You're flying through the most impenetrable air defenses in the Gulf. In this hostile desert landscape, there is nowhere to hide.
- 18 Desert Storm Missions, preplanned for instant action.
- 3 European Combat Arenas featuring 54 missions of unsurpassed detail.
- With design input from RAF aircrew and British Aerospace, Tornado is unequaled in authenticity.
- Ultrasophisticated Mission Planning allows you to strategize each sortie, set waypoints, altitude and airspeed.
- Includes 4 highly detailed war zone maps for precise mission planning.
- Choose from a wide array of weapons: Laser Guided Bombs, ALARM, JP.233 Dispensers, BL755 Cluster Bombs and more.
- Go it alone or take the squadron - the choice is yours.
- Penetrate the enemy's airspace at ultra low level altitudes, flying under variable weather conditions, in day or night.