AH LCG PBF
Arkham Horror LCG Play By Forum Waiting List
Arkham Horror: The Card Game is a popular cooperative game by Fantasy Flight Games (FFG) that lends itself well to the Play By Forum (PBF) option. The idea started in March 2014 and the first game in the same month. The need to give everyone a chance to play and the longer commitment of the PBF format gave rise to this Waiting List. All games are collected under this forum: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/205637/arkham-horror-card-game/forums/194
If you are interested in playing a game of AH LCG by forum, please post your name below. General requirements are that you own a copy of FFG's Arkham Horror: The Card Game (and any expansions that are used in the game) and that you can check in at least once or twice a day once your game starts. Other specific requirements will be outlined at the start of the game and may change from moderator to moderator. Entry into a game is on a first come, first serve basis. And while we will try to accommodate everyone that wants in a game, we reserve the right to end this at anytime.
If you are interested in moderating a game, please note that below. Obviously, anyone can go and start their own moderated games and set it up however they want. You need to have PhotoShop, GIMP, Google Drawings, or some other means to manipulate the graphics. The demand is a bit heavier for moderators in that they will need to check-in more frequently and do their best to get through a round within 2 days. We ask that you respect the order of the player list and keep it updated to reflect your invites and acceptances. Moderators can get started at their leisure.
How To Add Your Name
- Click on the "Edit" link at the top of this article.
- Add the following two lines to the bottom of the list before the "|}" code):
- | "YOUR USERNAME" || "LIST OF CYCLE CODES" || "LIST OF PREFERENCE CODES" || "LIST OF STATUS CODES"
- Replace the text in "CAPS" with your specific information. Do not add the " mark (or just follow the example above you).
- CODES can be found below.
- At the bottom of the webpage, note the "Edit Summary" description, such as "Added Name" or "On Vacation"
- To be fair to everyone, we ask that you play in only one game at time.
- When a game gets started, a moderator will invite the first several names until a game fills. Once that game starts, those names that accepted will be removed from the list and everyone else will move up. Names will also be removed from the list for too many declined invitations.
- There is a record of the edits on this page so we know who may be cheating!
- NOTE: Since people can update this list simultaneously, it is possible that your name may not appear. Please verify it is on the main page before you leave.
- NOTE: If you are a new user or not a regular user, please set your GeekMail notifications to forward messages to your regular email address. The list has the potential to clear very fast at random times and you will be bypassed if you do not respond within a timely fashion. Instructions on forwarding GeekMail.
Since anyone can edit this page, we ask that only moderators update the status of 'other' players. This edit should be limited to removing players who started in your game and those who decline the invite. A first decline gets marked with an * but stays on the list in the same position. A second decline gets ** and is moved to the bottom of the list. A third decline gets deleted from the list.
So an added name should show the user added with a history of that user adding the name. Any deletion should show the moderator name with a larger update. If anything looks suspicious, it will be corrected by a moderator.
Notations on the List
- NZ - Night of the Zealot
- DL - The Dunwich Legacy
- PC - The Path to Carcosa
- FA - The Forgotten Age
- CU - The Circle Undone
- Return to:
- RNZ - Return to the Night of the Zealot
- RDL - Return to the Dunwich Legacy
- Stand-alone Scenarios:
- CR - Curse of the Rougarou
- CH - Carnevale of Horrors
- LL - The Labyrinths of Lunacy
- GA - Guardians of the Abyss
- A - Owns all expansions and is willing to play with any Cycle
- X! - Exclamation means you MUST have that type of game to play and will be bypassed if it isn't that type
- For example: NZ! means you only want to play "Night of the Zealot"
Time Zone Codes
- A - Prefers a "American" Time zones game
- E - Prefers a "European" Time zones game
- P - Prefers a "Pacific" Time zones game
- * - declined/ignored one invitation. If a 2nd invitation is declined/ignored, they will move to the bottom of the list
- ** - declined/ignored two invitations. If a 3rd invitation is ignored, they will be removed from the list
- # - Currently playing, will be bypassed if still playing when the next game starts
- I - Invited to the listed game; (Ax) means notified as x in the order of alternates, should any of the initial invitees decline.
- M - Means moderating at this moment and not willing to play
- V: XX/XX - XX/XX - Currently on Vacation / Away from the computer; exempt from collecting asterisks during the time stated
Your name may be on the list only once. If you are currently playing in a game and would like to get back in line, please wait until your current game has reached the following:
- You are on the last Act or Agenda of the final scenario of the cycle you are playing.
PLAYER WAITING LIST
If you are a new user or not a regular user, please set your GeekMail notifications to forward messages to your regular email address. The list has the potential to clear very fast at random times and you will be bypassed if you do not respond within a timely fashion. Instructions on forwarding GeekMail.
- Redamikanas (2)
dchamp for the getting the AH LCG PBF ball rolling
Moderators of the Eldritch Horror PBF for designing this Waiting List