- Infiltrated Britain in the 1890. Activities since unknown
- Recently activated by Edom to hunt terrorists
- Project founded in 1890 to make Dracula a pawn of Britain. Closed down when that failed
- Re-established in 1940 to bring Dracula to allied side
- Fought infiltrators in the Secret Service in 1977
- Fights terrorists today. Otherwise status and assets unknown.
- Secret mission in Romania in 1940
- Found the Dossier in 2011
- Presumed dead — murdered
- Real name: Cassandra Irving
- Boyfriend is Oliver Tate, a political advisor to an MP
Laurel Dene (journalist)
- Contact of "Hopkins"
- Pawn of the Russian FSB. Her handler is Dmitri Lobanov
- Lives in the East End and works as a plumber.
- Laurel told him about Cassandra and the Dossier.
- Seems very interested in Edom.
- Mentioned in notes: 166, 168, 225 and 228
Francesca Collins (volcanologist)
- She is mentioned in note 32
- Has had Contact with Hopkins
- Works as an volcanologist near Bistritz (and possibly the original location of Castle Dracula). Her work entails putting up monitoring stations for earthquakes
- Her employer is the National Institute of Earth Physics in Romania (notes 32 and 186)
- Working with her is a man called Elvis (mention in note 16).
- He is supposed to be a professor at the University of Exeter, but that seems to be a cover
- He has other people working for him in Bistritz, which seems to be tasked with keeping taps on assets involved in the Conspiracy.
Doctor Brooks Galbrath (Archaeologist)
- Received a Grant from the Caldwall Foundation
- Works at a dig in Ireland at Dun Dreach-Fhola, a place with Vampire legends
- Recently ended a large amount of contract from Eastern Europe, under the suspicion they were being used to send illegal items to Britain.
- Contacts was picked up by Vasile Chitul. A Human Trafficker operating out of Romania.
- Vasile supplied several locations in London, and was later killed by the Agents.